Business & Metodi di Gestione
University degree in Mechanical Engineering, operative specialization in International Business.
Since 1998, he has been working as a management consultant(#) in the areas of Business Strategy, Marketing & Sales, International Business. He also deals with issues related to "Management & Innovation" and the impact of Information Technology on the different business areas.
- collaborates with both SMEs and Large Enterprises for the definition and implementation of strategic and organizational changes aimed at business development;
- is involved in projects of Business Innovation and/or Internationalisation also by Entrepreneurs Associations, special Agencies of the Italian Regions, national coordinating bodies of European Unions projects;
- coordinates benchmarking projects and market analysis;
- organizes conferences and thematic meetings,
- writes articles and reports regarding the scenarios in development, business models, management methodologies and information technologies as supporting tool to the business.
Before 1998 he worked as a manager for large multinational groups in the Business-to-Business field. He gained experience (business globalization, operational management, strategic and operational marketing, export sales, new business identification and development) in the international market.
[ Top ] Oscar Pallme - Pallme Consulting -
Oscar Pallme - Pallme & Network - Management
& Innovazione - Pallme Consulting - Newsletter@Pallme - Business consulting - Management